- We urgently need Cat food ( organic game meat, wild meat or organic Chicken ) or Funds to buy such.
- Black footed Cat Male for Fiona, who is all alone and will get past breeding age if we don't get her a Male soon ! Cost is between R 30,000 and R 40,000.
- We need materials or funding for enclosure maintenance.
- We always need funding to help pay staff.
For the cats in captivity the following are always needed:
- Game meat, Chickens, Mice
- Guinea pigs, Rabbits, Chickens
- Meat tubs
- Plastic bags to preserve food and for the collection of scats (faeces) for research purposes.
- Jik (Bleach based cleaner), dishwashing liquid, brooms
- General operational items (knives, cutting boards, wheelbarrows, cat dishes, surgical gloves etc)
Handouts (postcards, flyers, calendars etc), sponsorship for travelling costs of bringing students to our facility and refreshments for students visiting us.
Sponsorship required for the Adopt-A-Cat Programme.
Accommodation is available for guests wishing to come and see the cats. Money received for accommodation and activities taken will go a long way to support the Cat Conservation Trust.
For more information please go to www.predatours.co.za.
Please note that the Cat Conservation Trust is a legal, audited concern and Trustees are accountable for expenditure.