- We urgently need 2 chest freezers to help collect cat food at off site locations.
- We are hoping to build a new larger enclosures including which will include a wetland area and reeds which servals love.
- We are planning to build more enclosures to allow for the resting of others.
Donations of Food / Items Required
For the cats in captivity the following are always needed:
- Game meat, Chickens, Mice
- Guinea pigs, Rabbits, Chickens
- Meat tubs
- Plastic bags to preserve food and for the collection of scats (faeces) for research purposes.
- Jik (Bleach based cleaner), dishwashing liquid, brooms
- General operational items (knives, cutting boards, wheelbarrows, cat dishes, surgical gloves etc)
Camera traps, GPS, Radio Collars
Handouts (postcards, flyers, calendars etc), sponsorship for travelling costs of bringing students to the facility, refreshments for students visiting the facility.
Accommodation is available for people wishing to come and see the cats. All money received for accommodation will go to the Cat Conservation Trust.
For more information please go to www.predatours.co.za.
Please note that the Cat Conservation Trust is a legal, audited concern and Trustees are accountable for expenditure.